Sunday, September 22, 2019

No Negative, All Positive

Self-depreciation! What is it for? I am the child of the Infinite, the all-powerful Divine Mother. What means disease, or fear, or want to me? 
Stamp out the negative spirit as if it were a pestilence, and it will conduce to your welfare in every way. 
No negative, all positive, affirmative. I am , God is , everything is in me. I will manifest health, purity, knowledge, whatever I want. … … 

Who says you are ill -- what is disease to you? Brush it aside!
 "वीर्यामसि वीर्यं मयि धेहि, बलमसि बलं मयि धेहि, ओजोऽसि ओजो मयि धेहि, सहोऽसि सही मयि धेहि -- thou art Energy, impart energy unto me. Thou art Strength, impart strength unto me. Thou art Spirituality, impart spirituality unto me. Thou art Fortitude, impart fortitude unto me!" 

                     - Swami Vivekananda, 
                         in a Letter to Brother Disciple 
                          from New York (September 1894)


No comments:

Post a Comment